Recently, Dr. Mehmet Oz discussed autism, and he did a pretty good job of describing a complex medical condition in a friendly way. Interestingly, he alludes to a “movement of practitioners” who are treating inflammation, which he attributes to be a condition of many autistic children. His recommendations? You guessed it: the wheat and dairy free diet. By the way, that “movement of practitioners” are the Defeat Autism Now! doctors listed at the Autism Research Institute and Generation Rescue. Yes, Alec’s doctor is one of them.
Do you have a God-Inspired Dream? Watch this:
What I’m writing about….
- From Shaken Faith to God Revealed: The Amazing True Story of Following God’s Call
- Have You Ever Questioned God’s Leading?
- 40 Prayers for Perilous Times: Day 26
- God-Inspired Writing vs. Popular Writing: The Surpising Difference That Will Baffle Book Experts
- ProWritingAid: A Fantastic Tool for Writers and Students